The term ‘tapblaze.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and owner of apps. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or apps.
- The content of the pages of this website/app is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website/app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website/app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website/apps meet your specific requirements.
- This website/app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website/app, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website/app.
- Unauthorized use of this website/app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website/app may also include links to other websites/apps. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s)/app(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)/app(s).
- We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user’s activity inside of our website/app with software tools such as Google Analytics.
- Your use of this website/app and any dispute arising out of such use of the website/app is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
If you have any questions about or Terms & Conditions, you may contact us here.